Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesdays We Wear.. BLACK


 If there's one thing I've learned about fashion, it's that you could never go wrong wearing black and white! Overalls/dungarees are a big trend this Summer. Some people love them, others hate them. I personally think they're extremely cute, as long as they're styled well. I decided to pair my black overalls with a black and silver sequined tube top to dress it up a bit. As for my shoes of choice, I decided to go with my white low-top Converse.

 

What I'm Wearing:
  • Overalls - Dr. Jays
  • Black/Silver Tube Top - Morgan Joyce
  • White Low Top Sneakers - Converse


 Looking back at this outfit, it kind of remind me of an edgier version of Ariana Grande's outfit in her "Baby I" music video haha, what do you guys think?

xo, Lisette

Post a Comment

Street Stride © . Design by FCD.